s Skip Navigation

FamilySearch

KAS Supports Adoptees And Their Familiesfor Their Rights And Interests to be protected

For Adoptee

For Adoptee Searching for Birth Family

* Additional use of the collected personal information : Agree

For Adoptees
Subject Searching for my South Korean origins
Date 2020-03-14 16:58 Hit  135

·Writer Information

Writer Kim Renee Kyung Bock Email ****@*******
TEL ***-****-****
Others facebook: Kim Renee https://youtu.be/uRITFT7pLII

·Identifying Information

Name Moon Kyung Sook Gender Female
Birthdate 1982-01-09 [Estimated] Blood Type 0
Distinguishable Physical Condition When being found I was malnourished and suffered from a fungal infection of my tongue (tongue coated with fur) which inhibited ingestion. Besides I have a striking birthmark on the right side of my belly that I might have since I was born.
Adoption Agency Holt Childrens Services and Terres de Hommes Adoption Date 2020-01-01
Nationality Germany Ethnicity Korean
Birth Parents unknown Siblings no
Other related information On 27. January 1982 I was handed over the Sung Rak Baby Home Orphanage by the Moon Kyung Office. My name at that point was Moon Kyung Sook. The same day I was registered by the organisation Holt an then recieved by the adoption project of Terres des Hommes which placed me to Germany.

·Adoption Background Information

Name of the person who requested for adoption
/Name of the person who found you
Moon Kyung Office
Age you were adopted/ Age you were found 4 months / about 18 days old when I was found
Name of the police officer or police station which take you in charge Moon Kyung Office
Information of Foster mother unknown
Name of the institution you stayed before adoption Sun Rak Baby Home
Length of stay in the institution less than 4 month
Place you were born/Place you were found unknown
Other related information I was supposedly born on 9th January 1982 in Seoul named Moon Kyung Sook. On 27. January 1982 I was handed over the Sung Rak Baby Home Orphanage by the Moon Kyung Office. My name at that point was Moon Kyung Sook. The same day I was registered by the organisation Holt an then recieved by the adoption project of Terres des Hommes which placed me to Germany. When being found I was malnourished and suffered from a fungal infection of my tongue (tongue coated with fur) which inhibited ingestion. Besides I have a striking birthmark on the right side of my belly that I might have since I was born.
Photos
< > Download : (19)
Moon Kyung Sook의 사진
< > Download : (20)
Moon Kyung Sook의 사진
< > Download : (24)
Moon Kyung Sook의 사진
< > Download : (19)
Moon Kyung Sook의 사진
글 이동 표
Previous Looking for birth parents
Next Looking for birth mother and siblings