Skip Navigation

FamilySearch

KAS Supports Adoptees And Their Familiesfor Their Rights And Interests to be protected

For Adoptee

For Adoptee Searching for Birth Family

* Additional use of the collected personal information : Agree

For Adoptees
Subject SEARCHING FOR BIRTH FAMILY AND FOSTER FAMILY
Date 2020-09-29 11:22 Hit  304

·Writer Information

Writer Melissa Campagnone Email ****@*******
TEL ***-****-****
Others

·Identifying Information

Name YUNG WOON PARK Gender Female
Birthdate 1981-11-17 [] Blood Type
Distinguishable Physical Condition
Adoption Agency HOLT Adoption Date 1981-12-11
Nationality UNITED STATES Ethnicity KOREAN
Birth Parents UNKNOWN Siblings yes
Other related information I AM SEARCHING FOR MY BIRTH PARENTS OR MY SISTERS. MY ADOPTION PAPERS STATE THAT IN 1981 MY BIOLOGICAL FATHERS AGE WAS 44 YEARS OLD AND HIS OCCUPATION WAS A LABORER. MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER WAS 39 YEARS OLD IN 1981. THEY WERE MARRIED AT THE TIME OF MY BIRTH. I HAVE FOUR OLDER SISTERS AND MY PARENTS WERE EXPECTING A BOY. WHEN I WAS BORN THEY GAVE ME UP BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT CARE FOR ANOTHER DAUGHTER ACCORDING TO MY ADOPTION RECORDS. I WAS BORN IN SEOUL KOREA. IF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION SOUNDS FAMILIAR, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT CAMPM50@GMAIL.COM.

·Adoption Background Information

Name of the person who requested for adoption
/Name of the person who found you
BIOLOGICAL PARENTS
Age you were adopted/ Age you were found IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIRTH I WAS GIVEN UP
Name of the police officer or police station which take you in charge
Information of Foster mother I WAS IN THE CARE OF A FOSTER FAMILY. POSSIBLE FOSTER FAMILY ORIGIN IS HAN YANG
Name of the institution you stayed before adoption HOLT CHILDRENS SERVICES, INC
Length of stay in the institution 1 YEAR, MAYBE 2 YEARS?
Place you were born/Place you were found HOSPITAL IN SEOUL
Other related information I AM SEARCHING FOR MY BIRTH PARENTS OR MY SISTERS. MY ADOPTION PAPERS STATE THAT IN 1981 MY BIOLOGICAL FATHERS AGE WAS 44 YEARS OLD AND HIS OCCUPATION WAS A LABORER. MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER WAS 39 YEARS OLD IN 1981. THEY WERE MARRIED AT THE TIME OF MY BIRTH. I HAVE FOUR OLDER SISTERS AND MY PARENTS WERE EXPECTING A BOY. WHEN I WAS BORN THEY GAVE ME UP BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT CARE FOR ANOTHER DAUGHTER ACCORDING TO MY ADOPTION RECORDS. I WAS BORN IN SEOUL KOREA. IF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION SOUNDS FAMILIAR, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT CAMPM50@GMAIL.COM.
Photos
< > Download : (96)
YUNG WOON PARK의 사진
글 이동 표
Previous There are no registered post.
Next There are no registered post.