Skip Navigation

FamilySearch

KAS Supports Adoptees And Their Familiesfor Their Rights And Interests to be protected

For Adoptee

For Adoptee Searching for Birth Family

* Additional use of the collected personal information : Agree

For Adoptees
Subject Birthfamily - Taejeon?
Date 2020-11-05 09:02 Hit  170

·Writer Information

Writer Andersen Email ****@*******
TEL ***-****-****
Others Korean name: Ahn Mi Sun #6392

·Identifying Information

Name Ahn Mi-Sun Gender Female
Birthdate 1968-07-08 [Estimated] Blood Type AB+
Distinguishable Physical Condition birthmark on right cheek, ingrown earlobes
Adoption Agency Holt - DanAdopt Adoption Date 1970-10-17
Nationality Denmark Ethnicity Korean
Birth Parents no information Siblings
Other related information I don't have much information from my time in Korea. Unfortunately. My adoption file is 'empty'. Mother and father names are unknown. Since I became a mother myself I think more and more of my korean mother and what is my korean family, relatives, genes like? What is my story? Why was I given up for adoption? etc. With time it gets more and more crucial for me to know. And the questions never stopped to circulate in my mind. I wish to know where I come from and I would really love to know something about my korean heritage and my korean roots. It is important for me as an adoptee but also as a mother - my daughter has korean roots too. I was always told that I was an orphan, an abandoned child - without any trace of my birth parents. Empty file. Until now I have just accepted this information. But as time goes by and I get older the more I think of my adoption story and my first 2 years in Korea. And I'm quite aware that every day time is running out ...

·Adoption Background Information

Name of the person who requested for adoption
/Name of the person who found you
no information
Age you were adopted/ Age you were found 2 years and 3 months old when adopted
Name of the police officer or police station which take you in charge no information
Information of Foster mother no information
Name of the institution you stayed before adoption Sung Shil Orphanage (Taejeon), Holt Foster Home, Holt Ilsan Orphanage (Seoul)
Length of stay in the institution 9 months, 9 months, 8 months
Place you were born/Place you were found no information
Other related information Sung Shil Orphanage, Taejeon (1968, August 9th - 1969, May 16th = 9 months) Holt Foster Home (1969, May 16th - 1970, February 5th = 9 months) Holt Ilsan Orphanage, Seoul (1970, February 5th - 1970, October 16th = 8 months)
Photos
< 3 > Download : (30)
Ahn Mi-Sun의 사진
< 1 > Download : (23)
Ahn Mi-Sun의 사진
< 2 > Download : (23)
Ahn Mi-Sun의 사진
< 4 > Download : (24)
Ahn Mi-Sun의 사진
글 이동 표
Previous There are no registered post.
Next There are no registered post.