Skip Navigation

FamilySearch

KAS Supports Adoptees And Their Familiesfor Their Rights And Interests to be protected

For Adoptee

For Adoptee Searching for Birth Family

* Additional use of the collected personal information : Agree

For Adoptees
Subject Two Korean Mothers: Birth Mother & Deceased Adoptive Mother Family Search
Date 2021-01-09 11:57 Hit  89

·Writer Information

Writer Sherry Ward Email ****@*******
TEL ***-****-****
Others

·Identifying Information

Name sherry ward Gender Female
Birthdate 1976-04-13 [] Blood Type
Distinguishable Physical Condition beauty mark on the center of the nose and under the right eye brow
Adoption Agency none Adoption Date 1976-07-01
Nationality United States Ethnicity Korean
Birth Parents Yi Hwa Sang (birth mother) Siblings
Other related information The name of the birth parent as well as the adoption location is not 100% confirmed or may not be accurate as for this is what is stated on the adoption documents.

·Adoption Background Information

Name of the person who requested for adoption
/Name of the person who found you
Michael Ward and Yu Myong Cha
Age you were adopted/ Age you were found 3-4 months old
Name of the police officer or police station which take you in charge
Information of Foster mother
Name of the institution you stayed before adoption 54 (56-12) Konghang-dong, Yongdungpo-ku, Seoul
Length of stay in the institution I lived with my adoptive parents in Korea until the age of 5.
Place you were born/Place you were found 54 (56-12) Konghang-dong, Yongdungpo-ku, Seoul
Other related information From the current documents that I have, my birth mother, Yi Hwa Sang's husband died on May 12, 1967. After his passing, she became pregnant with my birth father (unknown). I was born April 13, 1976. There is no information of the hospital where I was born. Someone in the neighborhood introduced my birth mother to my adoptive mother, Yu Myong Cha. In addition to my birth search, I am searching for any living family members of my adoptive mother, Yu Myong Cha. She passed away from cancer several years ago. Her family resides either in Incheon or Seoul. From what I know, her brother, my uncle, owns and operates a Christian bookstore.
Photos
< > Download : (10)
sherry ward의 사진
< > Download : (9)
sherry ward의 사진
< > Download : (9)
sherry ward의 사진
글 이동 표
Previous There are no registered post.
Next There are no registered post.